- $160 per 50-minute session for private patients, couples or families.
- Court ordered Co-parenting is billed at: $160 per 50 minute session [$80.00 per parent per session if fee is ordered as evenly split. Co-parenting may be paid by cash, credit card or money order].
- Reunification therapy billed at $160.00 per 50 minute session.
- Parenting Plan Coordinator services require $3,000.00 (three thousand dollar deposit) and are billed at $200.00 each 50 minute session.
- 3190 Counseling and specialized counseling/evaluations are billed at $160 per 50 minute session. This fee does not include review of documents, communication with attorneys or any requested report. These fees are prorated in 15 minute increments at $50 per 15 minutes.
- Reports to the Court are charged at the hourly rate of $200.00 an hour.
- Fees for 730/3111/3118 evaluations are a flat fee of $7,000.00 (seven thousand dollars) and may be paid by cash, check or money order. This fee includes all interviews, court report, home visits (one hour or less from Temecula or Corona offices), psychological testing, review of documents and communication with professionals for 2 adults and up to 2 children. Each additional adult (not interviewed, that is included but psychologically assessed) is $1,000.00 and each additional child is $500.00 (five hundred dollars). If either parent is married or has a significant other who has frequent contact with the child, it is an additional $1,000.00 for each spouse or significant other. If the court orders an additional adult to be assessed that person would also be an additional $1,000.00. If you live in a home with relatives, they would likely be interviewed but there is no additional fee. Home visits greater than one hour from either office are an additional fee as are reevaluations (if ordered) and court testimony.
- Fees for expert testimony or depositions are $3,000 for AM or PM session or $5,000.00 for the entire day. Payment is required 10 business days before court and 72 hours notice (3 business days) is required to receive a refund if court is cancelled or postponed. These fees will apply if Mr. Rosen testifies for 1 minute, the entire day or not at all. By mutual agreement, subpoena may be accepted by email or fax: 951-246-2775. Be certain time, location, Judge and room number are clearly delineated.
- Custody evaluations, co-parenting, reunification, and Parenting Plan Coordinator Services are not considered psychotherapy and therefore not covered by health insurance. Receipts are given for all services.
- No refunds given for custody evaluations after psychological testing or interviews have started.
Although some services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, Mitchell Rosen does not bill or accept assignment of insurance. If you have a PPO plan, Mitchell Rosen's office will fill out required forms and treatment plans with authorization from the patient, but you will be required to pay in full at each session. Co-parenting, child custody evaluations, reunification therapy and Parenting Plan Coordinator/Special Master Services are not considered psychotherapy and most insurances will not reimburse for these services.
Cash, check, credit cards and pay pal are accepted as payment for private clients; Court referred patients must pay by cash, credit card or money order. Child custody clients may also pay by personal check, credit card, cash or money order. Receipts provided by request. Mr. Rosen's office does not offer financing or payment plans.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Court ordered clients must provide 48 hours notice for any cancellations. A no-show is also billed at the full fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.