- $160 per 50-minute session for private patients, couples, or families.
- Court-ordered Co-parenting is billed at $160 per 50-minute session [$80.00 per parent per session if the fee is ordered as evenly split]. Additional charges accrued if court documents are reviewed, a report is requested or for consultation with attorneys or other professionals.
- Reunification therapy is billed at $160.00 per 50-minute session. Additional charges accrued if court documents are reviewed or for consultation with attorneys.
- Parenting Plan Coordinator services require a $3,000.00 retainer (three thousand dollar deposit) and are billed at $200.00 for each 50-minute session. Services provided are charged to the retainer and if services exceed this amount, parties will be asked to make additional deposits. Additional charges accrued if court documents are reviewed or for consultations with attorneys or other professionals.
- 3190 Counseling [court ordered family therapy] and specialized counseling are billed at $160 per 50-minute session. Additional charges accrued if court documents are reviewed or for consultations with attorneys or other professionals.
- Reports to the Court are charged at the hourly rate of $200.00 an hour.
- Fees for 730/3111/3118 evaluations require a retainer of $8,000.00 (eight thousand dollars) and services are billed at the rate of $200.00 an hour. Services include interviews, court reports, review of documents, communication with other professionals and home visits and psychological testing (if indicated). The $8,000.00 retainer is required for 2 adults and up to 2 children. Each additional child is $1000.00 (one thousand dollars). If either parent is married or has a significant other/family member who has frequent contact with the child, it is an additional $1,000.00 for each spouse or significant other. If the court orders an additional adult to be assessed that person would also be an additional $1,000.00. An individual who lives home would likely be interviewed but there is no additional fee unless they have a significant relationship with the child or children. Home visits greater than one hour from either office are an additional fee as are reevaluations (if ordered) and court testimony. Clients are asked to make payment by mailing a check to Mr. Rosen's Temecula office or through this website. Questions about fees should be directed to Mr. Rosen directly.
- Fees for expert testimony or depositions are $3,000 for AM or PM sessions or $5,000.00 for the entire day. Payment is required 10 business days before the court and 72 hours notice (3 business days) is required to receive a refund if the court is canceled or postponed. These fees will apply if Mr. Rosen testifies for 1 minute, the entire day, or not at all. By mutual agreement, a subpoena may be accepted by email or fax: 951-246-2775. Be certain time, location, Judge, and room number are clearly delineated.
- Custody evaluations, co-parenting, reunification, and Parenting Plan Coordinator Services are not considered psychotherapy and therefore not typically covered by health insurance. Receipts are given for all services.
- No refunds given for custody evaluations after interviews have started.
Although some services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, Mitchell Rosen does not bill or accept the assignment of insurance. If you have a PPO plan, Mitchell Rosen's office will fill out required forms and treatment plans with authorization from the patient, but you will be required to pay in full at each session. Co-parenting, child custody evaluations, reunification therapy, and Parenting Plan Coordinator/Special Master Services are not considered psychotherapy and most insurances will not reimburse for these services.
Cash, check, credit cards and pay pal are accepted as payment for private clients; Court referred patients must pay by cash, credit card, or money order. Child custody clients may also pay by personal check, credit card, cash, or money order. Receipts provided by request. Mr. Rosen's office does not offer financing or payment plans.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a cancellation fee. Court-ordered clients must provide 48 hours' notice for any cancellations. A no-show may be billed at the full fee.
Questions? Please contact me via email: [email protected] or phone: 951-541-3158 for further information.